Mitt Romney Doesn’t Scare Billionaires in ChinaWilliam Pesek
Sept. 7 (Bloomberg) -- China tends to like Republicans in the White House because it’s clear what they want: free trade, low taxes and strong national security. Democrats are more capricious and delve into messy issues like human rights and the environment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve