Romney Campaign Mutes the Racial Dog Whistles for TampaJonathan Alter
Aug. 31 (Bloomberg) -- Mitt Romney delivered a good acceptance speech that will help him in the polls. But it won’t fundamentally change the contours of his campaign, which now depends on compensating for his deficits with women and Hispanics by maximizing the white working-class male vote.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Imaginary Taxes Can Have Real Consequences