China's Bridges Are Falling Downby
Early Friday morning, just before dawn, four trucks were driving on a 10-month-old ramp to a bridge in Harbin, a major city in northeast China, when the deck suddenly tilted and collapsed, sending the trucks crashing to the pavement almost 100 feet below.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote
- 4 Developments to Watch in Global Economy