China's Bridges Are Falling Downby
Early Friday morning, just before dawn, four trucks were driving on a 10-month-old ramp to a bridge in Harbin, a major city in northeast China, when the deck suddenly tilted and collapsed, sending the trucks crashing to the pavement almost 100 feet below.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan