Are Jews Who Fear Iran Obsessed With the Holocaust?Jeffrey Goldberg
Aug. 28 (Bloomberg) -- Bringing up the subject of the Holocaust at a dinner party can be a downer. Genocide is an unpleasant and apparently insoluble problem, and, when Jews raise it, they run the risk of seeming parochial, even narcissistic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- After Trump and Brexit, Italy Falls for Nostalgia
- Trump's Lame Excuse for Avoiding London
- Sorry, Bitcoin Fans. Digital Currency Is Still a Dream.
- What If Trump Was Misheard? Some Options
- Facebook's New Mission May Be Impossible