Romney and Obama are Both Medicare Double-Countersby
One of the Obama administration's talking points in favor of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act has been that the law extends the solvency of the Medicare trust fund. By slowing the growth of Medicare spending, the law postpones the date when the Medicare Trust Fund will be exhausted to 2024 from 2016.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans