Volcker Restored Fed’s Credibility on InflationWilliam L. Silber
Aug. 23 (Bloomberg) -- Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker sounded like James Bond during a telephone conference call with members of the FOMC on Friday, Oct. 5, 1979.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.