Republican Governors Should Want Homemade Exchangesby
Texas Governor Rick Perry says he doesn’t want his state to be “an appendage of the federal government when it comes to health care.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Republicans Are Barely Trying to Avoid a Shutdown
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law