Navigating the Romney-Ryan-Obama Medicare Bedlamby
Mitt Romney accuses U.S. President Barack Obama of robbing Medicare of more than $700 billion. Obama claims the Republican presidential candidate would end Medicare as we know it. If you find this debate confusing, it’s no wonder.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President