Navigating the Romney-Ryan-Obama Medicare Bedlamby
Mitt Romney accuses U.S. President Barack Obama of robbing Medicare of more than $700 billion. Obama claims the Republican presidential candidate would end Medicare as we know it. If you find this debate confusing, it’s no wonder.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations