Paul Ryan Should Be the Ross Perot of 2012Virginia Postrel
Aug. 14 (Bloomberg) -- The traditional roles of a U.S. presidential running mate are ticket balancer and attack dog. With their choices of Al Gore and Dick Cheney, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush added another: the brainy policy partner with big-picture views.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Why the Tax Bill's Errors Won't Be Fixed
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good