Romney's Thin Welfare-Reform Attackby
Mitt Romney is up with an ad attacking Barack Obama for gutting the work requirements in the 1996 welfare reform. Romney's ad says, "Under Obama's plan, you wouldn't have to work, and you wouldn't have to train for a job. They just send you a welfare check." This is false.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast