Against an Olympian Tax Break: Tom Coburnby
Senator Marco Rubio's bizarre proposal to exempt Olympic winnings from federal taxes has taken Washington by storm, garnering endorsements from both Mitt Romney and Barack Obama, in addition to Dave Camp, chairman of the tax-writing Ways and Means Committee in the House of Representatives.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve