The Problem With Chick-fil-A Offsetsby
My friend Ted Frank has a new project: selling "Chicken Offsets" to people who enjoy Chick-fil-A but don't want to indirectly support anti-gay causes. Most of the purchase price of these offsets will be donated to pro-gay organizations such as the It Gets Better Project. As Frank notes:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Offers a Timely History Lesson
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem