The Problem With Chick-fil-A Offsetsby
My friend Ted Frank has a new project: selling "Chicken Offsets" to people who enjoy Chick-fil-A but don't want to indirectly support anti-gay causes. Most of the purchase price of these offsets will be donated to pro-gay organizations such as the It Gets Better Project. As Frank notes:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust