Understanding the Post Office's Benefits Messby
Yesterday, the United States Postal Service admitted that it will miss a legally required $5.5 billion payment toward pre-funding its promised health-care benefits for retirees. But is this even a cost the USPS should have to cover? The answer, unfortunately, is "sort of." Here's why -- and what we should do about it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- If Everyone Loses Money Together It's Fine
- Food Stamps Should Be Spent on Food