Shaky Foundations for the New Mammogram Economyby
Eighty-one percent of women 50 and older and 65 percent of women 40 to 49 undergo regular screening mammography in the U.S. So it’s no wonder that a vast collateral economy has developed around the procedure, and continues to grow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Being Sure You're Right Makes You Weaker