Japan’s $1.45 Trillion Whale May Crush Yen BullsWilliam Pesek
July 31 (Bloomberg) -- As havens go, Japan sure is an odd case. You would think that having the developed world’s largest public debt, an aging and shrinking population, deflation, few natural resources and the ever-present risk of a giant earthquake might give investors pause.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military