You Will Be Embarrassed About This in 20 YearsMichael Kinsley
July 26 (Bloomberg) -- Just 16 years after a Democratic president signed the fatuously named Defense of Marriage Act, defining marriage in the U.S. as requiring one man and one woman, the debate over gay marriage is over.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events