Best Fix for Postal Service Is to Take It PrivatePeter Orszag
July 25 (Bloomberg) -- Those who believe in the usefulness of government must be vigilant about making sure all its activities are vital ones, since the unnecessary ones undermine public confidence. With this in mind, Congress should now privatize the U.S. Postal Service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events