This Time ‘Class Warfare’ Cry is TrueMargaret Carlson
July 18 (Bloomberg) -- Republicans have been waging class warfare for years -- and winning without working up a sweat. For proof, just take a look at the welfare program for the wealthy that is the U.S. tax code.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.