Bashing Capitalism Is No Substitute for an AgendaClive Crook
July 18 (Bloomberg) -- Barack Obama’s allies are praising his re-election campaign for the ferocity of its attacks on Mitt Romney and his business record, and for shaping the contest around the theme “the rich against the rest.” The U.S. president’s enemies deplore it for the same reasons.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights