Pennsylvania Is Key to Republican Vote-BlockingJonathan Alter
July 13 (Bloomberg) -- Other than the candidates, the most important person in the 2012 U.S. presidential campaign so far might be the billionaire Sheldon Adelson, or maybe one of the Koch brothers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Cryptocurrency Markets Aren't All the Same
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Trump Has an Opening in China
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs