Is Romney Gutsy Enough to Pick Chris Christie?Jeffrey Goldberg
July 10 (Bloomberg) -- Here is a fact causing Republicans to wonder why Mitt Romney isn’t the runaway favorite in his campaign to unseat Barack Obama: No U.S. president since Franklin Roosevelt has won re-election when the unemployment rate was more than 7.4 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips