Four Questions for Barclaysby
If anyone could get Robert Diamond, the former chief executive officer of Barclays Plc, to explain the Libor-fixing scandal to a British parliamentary panel on Wednesday, it was Andrea Leadsom, a Conservative member and a former Barclays banker. Although their interchange generated some heat, it didn’t yield enough light.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- Does Deregulation Move Markets? Be Skeptical