High Court Gives Obama and Romney Some Explaining to DoAlbert R. Hunt
July 2 (Bloomberg) -- Shortly after the Supreme Court’s historic health-care decision, Barack Obama and Mitt Romney appeared before the cameras to offer their spin. Neither took questions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea