Banker to the Bankers Knows the Numbers Are LyingJonathan Weil
June 29 (Bloomberg) -- The Bank for International Settlements, which acts as a bank for the world’s central banks, should know fudged numbers when it sees them. What may come as a surprise is how openly it has been discussing the problem of bogus balance sheets at large financial companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Cryptocurrency Markets Aren't All the Same
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Trump Has an Opening in China
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs