Who Should Romney Pick for Vice President?Ramesh Ponnuru
June 26 (Bloomberg) -- Mitt Romney’s running mate is going to rank very low on the list of what’s on voters’ minds in November. Political journalists are obsessing about whom he’ll pick anyway, because it is one of the biggest remaining unknowns about the race. Even better, it creates opportunities for speculation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death