Merkel’s Next Step: Shock and Aweby
Ahead of meetings of European Union leaders in the coming week, investors are looking for any sign of movement toward a bolder policy on the economic crisis. Expectations are inching higher -- which is good, because Europe’s leaders need pushing, and they know it would be risky to disappoint the markets again.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Offers a Timely History Lesson
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton