A Functional Congress Wouldn’t Have to Depend on Bernankeby
The Federal Reserve’s decision to order another round of monetary stimulus (albeit a modest one) plays into the hands of critics who accuse Chairman Ben S. Bernanke of enabling Washington’s deficit-spending addiction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.