A Functional Congress Wouldn’t Have to Depend on Bernankeby
The Federal Reserve’s decision to order another round of monetary stimulus (albeit a modest one) plays into the hands of critics who accuse Chairman Ben S. Bernanke of enabling Washington’s deficit-spending addiction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk