Equal Opportunity in Sports Makes Both Sexes RicherBetsey Stevenson & Justin Wolfers
June 19 (Bloomberg) -- Saturday will mark 40 years since the U.S. enacted a law requiring publicly funded schools to provide similar opportunities to all students, regardless of sex. It’s an anniversary worth celebrating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Kept One Promise. The Shutdown Is Proof.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- President Trump's First Year, in 14 Metrics
- Amazon's Pointless Obsession With Cashiers
- The Shutdown Should Have Never Happened
- Watching Trump's Economic Policy Preferences in 2018
- The Blockchain Is Not the World