Equal Opportunity in Sports Makes Both Sexes RicherBetsey Stevenson & Justin Wolfers
June 19 (Bloomberg) -- Saturday will mark 40 years since the U.S. enacted a law requiring publicly funded schools to provide similar opportunities to all students, regardless of sex. It’s an anniversary worth celebrating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- The Uncertain Future of Bitcoin Futures
- Putin's Patriotic Frenzy Is Turning on Him
- Score One for the Experts as Brexit Costs Grow