Equal Opportunity in Sports Makes Both Sexes RicherBetsey Stevenson & Justin Wolfers
June 19 (Bloomberg) -- Saturday will mark 40 years since the U.S. enacted a law requiring publicly funded schools to provide similar opportunities to all students, regardless of sex. It’s an anniversary worth celebrating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea