Simpson-Bowles: It’s Back, and Better Than EverDonald Haider
June 15 (Bloomberg) -- Whoever wins the U.S. presidency in November will potentially have to deal with combined tax increases and spending cuts that could extract 3 percent to 4 percent of gross domestic product from the economy -- a potentially catastrophic fiscal blow to the recovery from the deepest recession in 80 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Crisis, What Crisis? Banks Pile Back Into China
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks