To Save Money-Market Mutual Funds, Scrap ThemAmar Bhide and Christopher Papagianis
June 14 (Bloomberg) -- Long-overdue rules to prevent a repeat of the 2008 run on money-market mutual funds may not be passed this year, thanks to a provision just inserted in a funding bill before Congress by Representative Jo Ann Emerson, Republican of Missouri.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death