Russia’s Appalling Cynicism on Syriaby
According to Hillary Clinton, a delivery of helicopter gunships is on its way from Russia to President Bashar Al-Assad in Syria. If so, any prospect of a managed end to the bloodshed there is dwindling fast, and Russia will bear responsibility.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Puerto Rico's American Dream Is Dead
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- The Right Way to Honor the American Flag