The Regional Feds Need More IndependenceJonathan Reiss
June 14 (Bloomberg) -- All the fuss about whether Jamie Dimon, the chief executive officer of JPMorgan Chase & Co., should remain on the New York Federal Reserve Bank board is missing a larger issue. The entire board is connected to the banking industry and needs reform.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death