The Regional Feds Need More IndependenceJonathan Reiss
June 14 (Bloomberg) -- All the fuss about whether Jamie Dimon, the chief executive officer of JPMorgan Chase & Co., should remain on the New York Federal Reserve Bank board is missing a larger issue. The entire board is connected to the banking industry and needs reform.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Republicans Are Barely Trying to Avoid a Shutdown
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law