How Delaware Became the King of U.S. Corporate Chartersby
The last decade has been unkind to investors in some of America’s most prominent corporations, from Adelphia Communications Corp. to WorldCom Inc. Flawed governance lay at the root of many bankruptcies (and of many near-bankruptcies that necessitated government bailouts).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading