As Japan Stops Saving, a Crisis LoomsA. Gary Shilling
June 7 (Bloomberg) -- With their declining household-saving rate, Japanese consumers are no longer both financing government deficits and sustaining their nation’s current-account surpluses. How is the gap being filled?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- U.S. Tried and Failed to Stave Off Iraq's Advance on the Kurds