Strong Yen Belies a Worrisome Japanese Economyby
Investors have enough to worry about: the crisis in the euro area, the uneven U.S. recovery and the probable hard landing in China. So I hate to be the bearer of more worrisome tidings: They also need to start keeping a watchful eye on Japan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Why Trump Doesn't Trust His Spies
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton
- Trump Lost Sight of His Promising Asia Vision
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers