San Jose Shows the Way Out of Public-Pension Sinkholeby
Democratic leaders in California’s capital point to Silicon Valley’s economic rebound as proof that their ham-fisted tax policies aren’t strangling business growth. Yet San Jose, the high-tech hub and California’s third-largest city, is writing off those legislators in Sacramento as it tackles the toughest budget issues on its own.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers