Restored Competition Will Lessen U.S. InequalityLuigi Zingales
May 31 (Bloomberg) -- The U.S. middle class is squeezed by the rising costs of college education and health care, and an economy that increasingly rewards only superstars. Fixing these problems requires introducing greater competition into each area.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote