Bush’s Terror Overreach Becomes ’New Normal’ Under ObamaAlbert R. Hunt
May 28 (Bloomberg) -- Critics of President George W. Bush’s anti-terrorism efforts, mainly Democrats and some Republicans, rejoiced when Barack Obama was elected. They were convinced that what they considered the post-Sept. 11 trampling of constitutional rights and civil liberties would end.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Victoria's Secret Meets China's Security