Latin American Reporters Find Democracy Is PerilousEnrique Krauze
May 23 (Bloomberg) -- On the last day of April, the body of Regina Martinez, a 49-year-old journalist who had been beaten and strangled to death, was found on the floor of her apartment in Xalapa, the capital of the Mexican state of Veracruz.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea