Latin American Reporters Find Democracy Is PerilousEnrique Krauze
May 23 (Bloomberg) -- On the last day of April, the body of Regina Martinez, a 49-year-old journalist who had been beaten and strangled to death, was found on the floor of her apartment in Xalapa, the capital of the Mexican state of Veracruz.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- Why Trump Doesn't Trust His Spies
- Trump Lost Sight of His Promising Asia Vision
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton
- Trump's Big Success? Putting Insiders on the Federal Courts