Welcome Shareholder Spring That Holds Bosses to Accountby
Recent weeks have seen what some are calling a “shareholder spring” in the U.S. and Europe. Investors, led by institutional shareholders (traditionally a quiescent bunch), have protested pay awards for top executives at several big public companies, and in some cases have overturned them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- Amazon Is Sure Acting Like It's Going to Pick the D.C. Area