Underwear Bombers Show Limits of TSA’s GropingJeffrey Goldberg
May 22 (Bloomberg) -- A few weeks ago, agents of the Transportation Security Administration assigned to Washington’s Reagan National Airport stopped my mother-in-law, a very nice and unthreatening 79-year-old who was in Washington to lobby on behalf of public libraries, and asked her an enormously rude question.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- U.S. Tried and Failed to Stave Off Iraq's Advance on the Kurds