Yes, There’s a Case for Staying in California: Steven Greby
California is at the top of “most hated” states, according to a recent national poll. It’s easy to see why a lot of Californians themselves agree with this assessment, after Governor Jerry Brown’s latest scary description of the deepening hole the state is in.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things