Yes, There’s a Case for Staying in California: Steven Greby
California is at the top of “most hated” states, according to a recent national poll. It’s easy to see why a lot of Californians themselves agree with this assessment, after Governor Jerry Brown’s latest scary description of the deepening hole the state is in.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- China's Bike-Sharing Bust
- The Uncertain Future of Bitcoin Futures
- Cryptocurrencies Don't Belong in Central Banks
- The Stock Market Might Be Right, Sort Of
- Black Friday Psychology and the Death Knell of Excel