Queen Elizabeth, Venture Capitalist for Maraudersby
On Jan. 27, 1596, Sir Francis Drake died of dysentery aboard his ship off Portobelo, in what is now Panama. He was buried at sea in a lead coffin. It was a sad end to one of the great lives of the 16th century.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- If Everyone Loses Money Together It's Fine
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- Food Stamps Should Be Spent on Food