If Greece Quits Euro, Its Ruin Will Be PointlessClive Crook
The chaos in Greece has resumed and a new election that nobody expects to resolve anything looms. Exasperated European Union officials have begun openly discussing the country’s exit from the euro currency system. This is a grave mistake. Greece’s exit would be no less catastrophic than when the EU called it unthinkable -- and not just for Greece.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him