The One Thing Jamie Dimon Got Right This WeekWilliam D. Cohan
May 11 (Bloomberg) -- About two-thirds the way through JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon’s stunning May 10 conference call, in which he announced that the hedging strategy originating in the firm’s vaunted “chief investment office” had cost the firm $2 billion, he seemed to hit his stride.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- Sorry, Bitcoin Fans. Digital Currency Is Still a Dream.
- After Trump and Brexit, Italy Falls for Nostalgia
- Trump's Lame Excuse for Avoiding London
- What If Trump Was Misheard? Some Options