The One Thing Jamie Dimon Got Right This WeekWilliam D. Cohan
May 11 (Bloomberg) -- About two-thirds the way through JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon’s stunning May 10 conference call, in which he announced that the hedging strategy originating in the firm’s vaunted “chief investment office” had cost the firm $2 billion, he seemed to hit his stride.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States