How Unhip Amazon Can Walk the Fashion RunwayVirginia Postrel
May 11 (Bloomberg) -- When I caught Jeff Bezos’s eye at the press preview for the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s new Costume Institute exhibit, which Amazon.com Inc. sponsored, his face burst into an enormous smile. I’d like to think this was because the Amazon chief executive officer likes me so much. (We see each other socially on rare occasions.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve