Lugar Concession Speech Tells All About PolarizationEzra Klein
May 9 (Bloomberg) -- “We have been studying Washington politics and Congress for more than 40 years, and never have we seen them this dysfunctional,” wrote Thomas Mann and Norman Ornstein in the Washington Post. “In our past writings, we have criticized both parties when we believed it was warranted. Today, however, we have no choice but to acknowledge that the core of the problem lies with the Republican Party.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake