France’s Foreboding 1932 Electionsby
In April 1932, a struggle over trade policy between France and the U.S. was put on hold for the French election, which would mark a significant shift in the country’s economic and political position.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.
- When Trump's Electoral Magic Fades
- Trump Plays Reagan's Game on Tariffs and Taxes
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen