Yes, the Health-Care Mandate Is About LibertyJonathan Cohn and David A. Strauss
May 4 (Bloomberg) -- As they await the Supreme Court ruling on the Affordable Care Act, legal critics of the law say their case is about liberty. If the government can instruct people to obtain health insurance, they keep asking, what’s to stop it from requiring them to buy broccoli?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust