Brazil's `Michael Corleone' Accused in Spiraling Sleaze ScandalDominic Phillips
Cachoeira -- a businessman known in the international press as "Charlie Waterfall" -- has been in prison since March, accused of running illegal gambling operations and other offenses. (He denies the charges.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals