Brazil's `Michael Corleone' Accused in Spiraling Sleaze ScandalDominic Phillips
Cachoeira -- a businessman known in the international press as "Charlie Waterfall" -- has been in prison since March, accused of running illegal gambling operations and other offenses. (He denies the charges.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'