Brazil's `Michael Corleone' Accused in Spiraling Sleaze ScandalDominic Phillips
Cachoeira -- a businessman known in the international press as "Charlie Waterfall" -- has been in prison since March, accused of running illegal gambling operations and other offenses. (He denies the charges.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You